DOCK AND LIFT SERVICE PROGRAM
INSPECTION AND SERVICE PLANS FOR DOCKS AND LIFTS
With Greg Orick Dock and Lift Service Plan, you can’t go wrong. By signing up you will be less likely to be stranded with an inoperable boatlift. Orick Docks are built to last but with any investment maintenance is key. There is nothing worse than having friends over, getting the boat loaded and being excited about enjoying a day out on the Gulf only to find out that you have not serviced your boatlift, and it does not work.
Greg Orick Dock and Lift Service Plan Covers:
- Full Inspection of installed boat lift every 120 days
- Lubricating all pulleys, cables on the cable winders and winch plates
- Greasing all zerk fittings
- Tightening drive belts
- Re-spooling any cables, if necessary
- Removing dirt daubers that have built up in motor housings
- Running the boat lift through the full top an bottom limitations
- Priority Service
Greg’s technicians will complete a safety inspection every 120 days and will provide priority service.
Contact us for pricing and the scheduling of your Dock and Lift Service Plan.